Starting on the solemnity of the Pentecost, May 30/31, 2020, we are ready to have public Masses with some restrictions. In order to meet the requirements, it is necessary to register before attending the Mass.
Please choose one of the following ways to register:
Call the parish office at 604-522-5733 (during office hours on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday: 8 am – 12 noon)
A confirmation number will be sent or given to you by the parish office, please bring it when coming to Mass.
- Registration to be done every week
Registration opens every Tuesday 12:00 AM (starting May 26, 2020) and closes every Thursday at 11:59 PM.UPDATE June 28, 2020: Registration opens on Tuesday 9:00 AM and closes on Thursday at 3:00 PM. However, it will be closed when the 50 persons limit is reached for every Mass
- The full name registered must be the same as in the ID
- One family need to register in one form and write the full name of all the attendants
- Please indicate the Mass time that you wish to attend (e.g. Sunday 9 AM, or Sunday 11 AM)
- Please come 30 minutes before Mass to join the rosary. Door will be closed 15 minutes before Mass