Starting on the solemnity of the Pentecost, May 30/31, 2020, we are ready to have public Masses with some restrictions. In order to meet the requirements, it is necessary to register before attending the Mass.
Fill out online registration form at:
Scan the QR code below using your phone camera:
A confirmation number will be sent or given to you by the parish office, please bring it when coming to Mass.
- Registration to be done every week
Registration opens every Tuesday 12:00 AM (starting May 26, 2020) and closes every Thursday at 11:59 PM.UPDATE June 28, 2020: Registration opens on Tuesday 9:00 AM and closes on Thursday at 3:00 PM. However, it will be closed when the 50 persons limit is reached for every Mass
- The full name registered must be the same as in the ID
- One family need to register in one form and write the full name of all the attendants
- Please indicate the Mass time that you wish to attend (e.g. Sunday 9 AM, or Sunday 11 AM)
- Please come 30 minutes before Mass to join the rosary. Door will be closed 15 minutes before Mass