Published on Apr 21, 2013
Song : Were you there
Good Friday, Mar 29, 2013, Cecilia Choir, UKIBC
Our Lady of Mercy, Burnaby, BC, Canada
- The process through which interested adults and older children are gradually introduced to the Roman Catholic faith and way of life.
- Parish Religious Education Program .This program for grades K to 12 offers education in the Faith to children not attending Catholic school.
- Vanspec (One-on-one Catechism) provides Sacramental preparation for God’s special friends who learn best through tailored individual lessons.
- Young people will realize the need to make decisions in life with God’s guidance.
- Canadian Local Scout Groups for boys and girls, chartered by OLM Parish
- Make the movements of people in the church more efficient and peaceful.
- Prayers for Healing and adoration and Community of the Risen Lord prayer group.
- Deepen your understanding of the Biblical traditions of our Catholic Faith.
- Under the leadership of Our Blessed Mother to develop holiness in its members through prayer and good works.
- These individuals have the great privilege and responsibility of administering the Holy Eucharist to parishioners.
- Helping the Indonesian Catholic Immigrants who live in British Columbia growing in their faith.
- The annual diocesan-wide appeal that helps fund the many institutions, programs, ministries, and needs within the Archdiocese of Vancouver.
- The Knights were formed to render financial aid to members and their families.
- Fostering deeper faith, spiritual growth, exercising of the charismatic gifts of the Holy Spirit.
- Renew and strengthen family life.
- All women ministry of the Couple for Christ
- Learn reverence and the proper protocols around the altar of God.
- Share your gift of singing with one of our choirs.
- The ministry of the Word of God.
- About family and caring for others.
- Spread the message to seek holiness in and through daily work, family life and social relations and to make the Gospel known.
- The Order of the Blessed Virgin Mary of Mercy (or the Order of Merced, O.Merc., Mercedarians, the Order of Captives, or the Order of Our Lady of Ransom) was one of many dozens of associations that sprang up in Europe during the 12th and 13th centuries as institutions of charitable works.
- This site’s sitemap
- The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Vancouver (Latin: Archidioecesis Vancouveriensis) is a Roman Catholic archdiocese that includes part of the Province of British Columbia, Canada.
- Canadian Conference of Catholic Bishops. La CECC est l’assemblée des évêques catholiques du Canada. The CCCB is the national assembly of the Bishops of Canada.
- official site of the holy see, official vatican site, holy see, vatican, vaticano, santa sede, vatican, saint-siège, der heilige stuhl, vatikan.
- A global, Catholic Television, Catholic Radio, and Catholic News Network that provides catholic programming and news coverage.
- Provides Vatican Live events, youthful programs, current affairs interview series and programming that celebrates faith in family life.
- A beacon of Hope and a unique Herald of the simple, yet profound Message of Jesus Christ.
- The world’s first Catholic television station exclusively on the internet, bringing you news, commentary
- De Montfort Music specializes in chant, polyphony and all areas of Sacred Music. De Montfort provides a unique ability to tell the story of this beautiful music which links many civilizations throughout humanity. Created solely as a source for orders to release music representative of the true and the beautiful and serves as connection between unique heavenly art and the world.
- Wisdom and Inspirational Words, by Pastor